The Osteoarthritis Research Society International invites you to submit an abstract for an oral or poster presentation at its 2019 World Congress in Toronto, Canada.
Click here to view 2019 Abstract Categories & Descriptions
- Abstract category descriptions are included on the homepage of the submission site as well as above. Please review these descriptions prior to submitting your abstract to ensure you are submitting your work into the proper category.
- Please do not include statements such as “the results will be discussed” or “data will be presented and discussed” within your conclusion, as these are NOT acceptable.
- All presenters are expected to cover their own travel, lodging and Congress registration fees.
- Word count limit: 5,000 characters (figures/images account for 100 characters)
- Be sure to read the additional formatting guidelines here
- Cost of Submission: $35 per abstract
Submission Deadline is November 28, 2018 at 11:59 PM EST.
This year, OARSI will be awarding top abstract submissions in 12 categories. Submitting an abstract automatically qualifies you for an award. These awards are in addition to the yearly top rated Young Investigator abstract awards.