Based on the demand for sleeping rooms at the Sheraton Toronto City Centre on Tuesday, April 30, 2019, OARSI has made arrangements for additional sleeping rooms for Tuesday, April 30, 2019 at the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel, just two short blocks away from the Sheraton.
We apologize in advance for this inconvenience, but due to the popularity of the Clinical Trials Course being held on Wednesday, May 1, 2019, we felt a responsibility to secure these additional sleeping rooms on Tuesday evening.
If you are NOT attending the Clinical Trials Course on Wednesday, May 1, 2019, please feel free to book at the Congress host hotel - the Sheraton Toronto City Centre.
Please use the links below for both hotels.
Sheraton Toronto City Centre
123 Queen Street West.
M5H 2M9, Canada
Overflow Hotel for Clinical Trials Attendees (Tuesday, April 30th)*
DoubleTree by the Hilton
108 Chestnut Street
*Should you wish to book your full stay at the DoubleTree, a limited number of rooms have been secured at the congress rate.
Single/Double occupancy room: $265 CAD (+tax/any service fees)
How to Reserve a Room
- Reservations at the Sheraton can be made online or over the phone toll free at 1 888 627 7175.
- Reservations at the DoubleTree can be made online. (for Tuesday Evening Only).
Group rate available until April 12, 2019 or until the room block sells out, whichever comes first.
Benefits of Booking in the Block
- It connects you directly to the meeting. The Sheraton Centre Toronto is the official headquarters hotel, where all sessions of the meeting will take place.
- It saves money. OARSI has negotiated a special room rate at the Sheraton that is guaranteed.
- It maximizes your networking opportunities. As the official hotel, the Sheraton Centre Toronto will keep you connected to your peers and colleagues, even after sessions have ended.
- It’s the right thing to do to support the conference. Meeting space rental and future room rates are based on in-the-block bookings, helping to keep the overall cost of registration lower. Future cost savings for all depends on strong in-the-block bookings.
Beware of Unauthorized Hotel Solicitations
OARSI has been made aware of a variety of service providers calling from different locations. These companies claim to assist in hotel bookings and accommodations for annual conferences. Please note that these companies do not represent OARSI, nor does OARSI authorize them to use its names or logo. DO NOT provide your credit card information or any details to anyone calling you in reference to hotel bookings for the OARSI Annual Meeting unless it is OARSI Meetings Staff or Sheraton Centre Toronto personnel confirming a reservation you made personally.
OARSI cannot guarantee that any reservation made through any third party will actually be made or if the hotel will honor these reservations.
In order to ensure a secure transaction we strongly encourage you to please make all hotel reservations for the OARSI World Congress directly through the link provided on the OARSI website.